Week 1

Thanks for all the support folks. I’ve had messages from all over the World. Given one of my previous blogs got a prize from the Icelandic Tourist Board ( 3rd place, hiking blog category), this was not surprising. 

Disappointingly, the trolls are out in force again. Phrases such as tosser, complete tosser, don’t come back, who gives a flying rasher are all very unkind and disrespectful to the thousands of my followers who take this blog (rightfully) very seriously. It’s disappoint ing. 

As I said at the town hall meeting the other night in Alpera in front of an admittedly small crowd (circa 200 locals) ‘Kindness is just a subset of goodness. And goodness is a subset of God”. Then, by clever use of venn diagrams, I was able to show equivalency between kindness and the Holy Ghost and this was all very impressive. I walked off the stage humbled. 

Anyway, Week 1 down; I suppose I’m alright, except for the trolls. 


Comments