Half way
As you can see, I’m half way today.

It should be joyful but I’m sorry to report from Villar de Domingo Garcia that the trolling has become too much.
It should be joyful but I’m sorry to report from Villar de Domingo Garcia that the trolling has become too much.
My revenue streams from Asia (largely South Korea, Japan and China) are way down as a result and my image right valuations from South American markets have dropped by 25%. This is very disappointing. Since the commercial success of the ‘Sins of Others’ walk followed by the surprising hit of the ‘Suffering in Silence’ Camino I’ve relied heavily on these sources of income and to be trolled like this…Well, it’s harsh.
I’ve also had to engage a mental wellness coach in order to keep my emotional yin balanced with my physical yang. Plus I suspect that this coach may also be trolling me but I can’t prove it. Anyway, the ‘Toil in the Sun’ continues regardless because the fans (fan) demand it.
Comments
Post a Comment